If you would like to get an inkling of what we do, you’re on the right page!
We are experts in the following:
- marketing documents & blogs on wellbeing, nutrition & essential oils, beauty & cosmetics*
- transcreation or translation of creative messages for the advertising and creative industries
- marketing and technical marketing translation
- translation-adaptation of websites
- tourist brochures and texts on gastronomy & menus
- corporate documents*
- business and financial translation*
- interpreting for NGOs and UN agencies
- non-fiction translation
- copywriting and copyediting
- multilingual awareness-raising copywriting and creation of visuals, especially in the fields of environmental conservation and civic responsibility
Here are a few examples of multilingual awareness-raising copywriting. Please see the environmental awareness-raising tab of this site for more details.
This is a piece of web infographics Against covid_19 that I did in collaboration with Harrison Gates, Senior Designer at Nine Worthy for the WHO to illustrate Physical Distancing as part of the UN/WHO Global Call Out To Creatives to make informative coronavirus visuals.
Other visuals include:
- Translation for publishing: two new novels in French to be published soon!
by Richard Kirshenbaum
Les audacieuses (French Edition)
À paraître en français aux éditions Michel Lafon
Parution repoussée à 2021
by Jessica Norrie (Author), French translation Isabelle Rouault-Röhlich
Here are some books translated and adapted from German and English by Philipp Röhlich
Corporate brochures and copywriting
Corporate events and endorsement