We are experts in the following:
- transcreation or translation of creative messages for the advertising and creative industries
- fiction translation (see below)
- non-fiction translation
- copywriting and copyediting
- multilingual awareness-raising copywriting and creation of visuals, especially in the fields of environmental conservation and civic responsibility (see below)
- marketing and technical marketing translation
- marketing documents & blogs on wellbeing, nutrition & essential oils, beauty & cosmetics*
- translation-adaptation of websites
- tourist brochures and texts on gastronomy & menus
- corporate documents*
- business and financial translation*
- interpreting for NGOs and UN agencies
Here are a few examples of multilingual awareness-raising copywriting. Please see the environmental awareness-raising tab of this site for more details.
This is a piece of web infographics Against Covid19 that I did in collaboration with Harrison Gates, Senior Designer at Nine Worthy for the WHO. They illustrate Physical Distancing as part of the UN/WHO Global Call Out To Creatives to make informative coronavirus visuals.
Also see Environmental Awareness-Raising. Other visuals include:
- Translation for publishing: two new novels in French to be published soon!
by Richard Kirshenbaum
Les audacieuses (édition française)
À paraître en français aux éditions Michel Lafon
by Jessica Norrie (Author), in English (United Kingdom)
Here are some books translated and adapted from German and English by Philipp Röhlich
Corporate brochures and copywriting
Corporate events and endorsement